New Porsche Macan for Sale in Mechanicsburg, PA
3 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Find a New Porsche Macan for Sale in Mechanicsburg, PA
The Porsche Macan is a compact SUV with plenty of upscale features to make your travels around and more enjoyable. Looking for a new ride for your family? Consider the Porsche Macan, which is bound to turn heads left and right with its distinctive style. Find a new Porsche Macan for sale above, then get pre-approved for a Porsche loan or lease in just a few quick steps!
Porsche Macan: Highlighted Features
The Porsche Macan is offered in four main trim levels: base, S, Turbo, and GTS. Each trim brings something unique to the table, but overall, you can’t go wrong regardless of the configuration you choose. You can expect the following features as standard when you opt for the Porsche Macan:
- Powerful 4-cylinder engine
- 18-inch wheels
- Tri-zone climate control
- Leather and faux suede upholstery
- Eight-way power-adjustable front seats
- 40/20/40-split rear seats
- 10.9-inch infotainment touchscreen
- 10-speaker audio system
- Navigation system
- Wireless Apple CarPlay®
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Lane departure warning
If you want even more luxury features, you can upgrade to a higher trim level for amenities like quad tailpipes, heated sport seats, a heated steering wheel, and a 14-speaker Bose audio system.
Should You Buy or Lease a Porsche Macan?
Whether you’re considering buying or leasing a new Porsche Macan, the finance team can answer your questions and serve as your guide. Below, you can quickly compare leasing vs. buying to decide which option is right for you:
- Leasing: Leases are usually more affordable than traditional financing because you’re paying for the depreciation that occurs while you drive the car. Typically, car leases include mileage caps, but if you don’t drive more than the average amount, it shouldn’t affect you. Additionally, you can expect warranty coverage throughout your lease, which brings added peace of mind.
- Buying: Buying is usually more expensive than leasing because you’re paying for the entire cost of the vehicle. As you pay down the loan, the cost of your monthly payment will reduce. Because you own the car, you won’t have to worry about mileage caps, but you’ll want to anticipate maintenance costs after your warranty ends.
Test Drive a Brand-New Porsche Macan at Porsche Mechanicsburg!
Does the Porsche Macan seem like the perfect family vehicle for you? Contact us online or give us a call at 717-640-3277 to get more details about the Porsche Macan performance, interior, safety, and more. While you’re here, take a few minutes to browse our new vehicle specials or used Porsche Macan models for exciting savings opportunities you don’t want to miss.