New Porsche Cayenne for Sale in Mechanicsburg, PA
1 Matching Vehicle Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Find a New Porsche Cayenne for Sale in Mechanicsburg, PA
The Porsche Cayenne is a high-performance SUV that’s as luxurious as it is powerful, fast, and efficient. If you’re looking to upgrade your family’s ride in the area, the Porsche Cayenne is sure to impress. It’s available in more than one body style as well. Whether you’re looking for an SUV, a fast-back-style SUV, or a hybrid SUV, you can find it in the Porche Cayenne lineup. Above, you can find a new Cayenne for sale in our selection! When you find the one you want, you can apply for financing online to take the next steps!
More from the Porsche Cayenne
The Porsche Cayenne is available in six main trim levels: Base, E-Hybrid, S, GTS, Turbo, and Turbo S E-Hybrid. Even if you opt for the Base configuration, you can expect the following features:
- Turbo V6 engine
- 19-inch wheels
- LED headlights
- Power liftgate
- 12.4-inch touchscreen
- Navigation system
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® compatibility
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Partial leather upholstery
- Power-adjustable front seats
- Ambient lighting
- 10-speaker sound system
- Forward collision mitigation
- Front and rear parking sensors
Moving up to higher trim levels gets you even more upscale features, such as adaptive suspension dampers, a panoramic sunroof, sport seats, leather upholstery, and more!
Buy or Lease a Porsche Cayenne
If you’re wondering, “Can I lease a Porsche Cayenne,” the answer is yes, you can! Whether you’re looking to buy or lease a new luxury vehicle, our finance team is here to help you along the way. Here’s a quick look at the differences between leasing and buying:
- Leasing: When you lease a car, you don’t technically own the vehicle. That’s why leases typically require little to no down payment and lower monthly payments — because you’re paying for the depreciation of the vehicle while it’s in your possession. Warranty coverage is usually included throughout the duration of the lease, so you don’t have to worry about routine maintenance costs.
- Buying: Initially, buying is more expensive than leasing, but with each loan payment, you’re working toward eventual ownership. Unlike leasing, traditional car buying doesn’t include mileage caps, but you can expect repair costs to increase the longer you own the vehicle.
Find Your New Porsche Cayenne at Porsche Mechanicsburg!
Ready to get behind the wheel of a Porsche SUV? Contact us online or give us a call at 717-640-3277 to learn more about the Porsche Cayenne and to schedule a test drive in Mechanicsburg. In the meantime, browse our new vehicle specials for exciting offers on new Porsche models like the Cayenne!